Sige na pindot na!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

AFRAID

I been out for two days because of work, and when I got home yesterday afternoon (5/13) and tried to access blogger, I got this instead:




I remember that my 2 part blog entry entitled "Komiks" should have been published already. I suddenly panicked. Was my blog deleted because of this? OMG!! 


 Then I checked the blogs that I follow and they were having the same problems. Then checked blogger once more and confirmed that it was not me but them who are having problems. 

What a relief.

So what happened? I think Soul Jacker said the exact thoughts running in my brainlalu because of this sudden turn of events.

All's well that ends well.  

I need to go back to sleep, my brainlalu is still on work mode.Haaiissst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...