Sige na pindot na!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sabado de Gloria

After the Holy Week, I just remember this thing that happens in our house the day after Good Friday. You see my grandfather was the only doctor in our small town and when Holy Saturday comes, young boys line up to be 'baptized' and be called men.


And where am I during this occasion you ask? If my memory serves me right, as early 7 years old I was there in the middle of it all "helping" my grandfather by holding a flashlight so he can see more clearly the "birds" that he'll be cutting. I have seen them all in full glory: small, big, thick, thin, black, brown and even those with moles.


Seeing all those penis, one thing was clear to me: the things that happened inside that room was quite amazing that I discovered the true meaning of Sabado de Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...