Sige na pindot na!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

NEW

Because I am enjoying my new found world of blogging and getting the hang of it so I decided to change my banner to add some touch of 'beauty' and 'sexiness'on it but exudes devilish naughtiness.



before


I found this beautiful picture at men of the world while browsing at some 'sexy' blog sites. The site did not mention the name of the sexy model just the artist, Dex, or is it the same? Anyways its title is Dark Angel 1, very interesting indeed, not to mention its sexiness, specially the D tattoo on the model's arm.



after




Well I hope you'll like it.





Opening of school is just two days away and all systems go....I think! hihihi ;D

3 comments:

  1. Hangganda kuya heheh, lalo na yung intro :D,...

    gud luk sa pasukan, maging naughty sana mga students hehe >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is time to spread your wings, DP.

    Kiks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pong! Salamas kapatid!

    knock on wood, wag naman sana..ang wrinkles!!

    Kiks! and soar into the mighty heavens! choz!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...