Sige na pindot na!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BIGGEST LOSER: AN UPDATE

A week after I bought my Nike Running shoes, I started running. It was not an easy task. I never like running because it makes me sweat like a pig and panther like a horse. That's how a lazy person like me thinks, never seeing through the benefits of  what exercise can do for my health, and of course it will not be complete without eating the right and healthy food in small amounts.


Is this me talking? Am I really doing this? Who would ever thought after ten years of eating like no tomorrow! 


And there's the goal to reach..140 pounds to be exact..I'll not go in details but I'm going there one pound at a time..and to date I've lost a total of 20 pounds after a month!


Now, can I achieve what they've achieved?










With determination and Papa Shoe Salesman as target goal...


NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!   


 choz! ;D

7 comments:

  1. go kuya promdi, pak magiging yummyness kuya ko ;)...

    hala sige takbo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kapatid na pong! Wish ko lang talaga..no pain ni gain!

    Thanks for the encouragement kapatid! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean..no pain, no gain..o devah mali-mali na ang pindot..sakit kasi ng braso ko kaka-push up..

    ok lang sana, kung may hombre sa harap ko..;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring.. Yan din goal ko.. I gained a lot of weight and naging sedentary lifestyle ko.. Time to bring back the hotness. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ardent1! Tammaaahhh! Let us inspire each other..

    kabog kung kabog! pak! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay ako naman Biggest Gainer dapat.. more and more muscles.. sabay tau.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. dark_knight! why not coconut!

    Mas maganda yan, marami akong kasabay sa adhikain na itich!

    Mabuhey ang mga nagpapayummy! choz! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...